Hoarding Clean Up Services
Hoarding is a complex mental health disorder that makes it difficult for a person to discard or part with possessions, regardless of actual value. A home affected by hoarding can be dangerous, unhealthy or both—and dramatic action is required to address the problem and help the customer get on the road to recovery. ServiceMaster Restore has developed a successful clean up services program that uses a proven process to help resolve hoarding situations, large or small.
A PROFESSIONAL AND UNDERSTANDING APPROACH TO HOARDING
Cleaning the home of a hoarder is a difficult task that requires effective planning, detailed execution and the right equipment. Our ServiceMASTER by Marshall professionals apply their expertise to ensure proper debris removal, biohazard disposal, content cleaning for salvageable items and general cleaning, sanitizing and deodorizing services. In many cases, due to the level of contamination in a hoarding environment, our highly trained technicians must utilize protective gear to avoid infection. Not only does a hoarding situation require experts who can navigate the issues, but also people who treat each client with compassion and respect.
A THOROUGH HOARDING CLEANING PROCESS FROM START TO FINISH
During the cleaning process, the individual is put in charge; we ensure not to remove any items without their permission. Following the decluttering process, ServiceMASTER by Marshall will remove all mold, biohazards, dirt, and debris to restore a safe and healthy living condition. We will remove any lingering odors using hydroxyl technology. Our hoarding cleanup services include each of the following:
▪ Working with compassion and respect: Our technicians are both trained and experienced when working with individuals affected by hoarding. They are always put in charge of the cleaning process, so items will only be removed with their approval.
▪ Organization process: Our technicians will organize and sort all belongings into categories to be thrown out, donated, and kept.
▪ Disinfection: Our professionals will restore the home to a safe and healthy condition by sanitizing and disinfecting the property. Any mold and biohazards will be removed.
▪ Odor removal: All lingering odors will be removed using hydroxyl technology.
▪ Working with insurance: We will work with their insurance provider during the claims process.
▪ Final Review: We will set up frequent check-ins with the affected individual to ensure the property remains clean, scheduling any necessary appointments.
Hoarding Clean Up Quote
If you have a loved one affected by hoarding, don’t hesitate to reach out to them about their situation. They must understand the risk they have created themselves and be willing to accept help. After they have agreed, give ServiceMASTER by Marshall a call.