Water Damage Restoration & Mitigation
Having water damage can be a daunting time, so we want to put you at ease. By initiating a quick response, we can prevent further damage by removing water, mitigating secondary damage to the ceilings, walls and contents. Mold and mildew can also prevail the longer you wait to call a water damage restoration company.
When calling ServiceMaster by Marshall, we will:
- Be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Upon the initial call, our technicians will be on site within two hours or less
- Sit down & provide you with the water recovery guide to inform you of what procedures will be accomplished
- Identify the source of the problem and the scope of the damage
- Evaluate carpeting, flooring, walls, ceilings and cabinets
- Inspect the attic, basement, ductwork and crawl space
- Protect your contents
- Determine if your carpet is salvageable and if the carpet can be dried in place
- Extract water
- Air movers and dehumidifiers will be placed in the residence to dry carpets and sub-floors
- Monitor the property and equipment throughout the process
- Assess for possible repairs
Calling ServiceMaster by Marshall is the first step to get your home back to normalcy. With years of experience and training in water mitigation, dehumidification, mold remediation and corrosion control, we will give you the "Peace of Mind" you deserve.